Begin Your Career Today With W.B. Arthur
W.B. Arthur is a growing cleaning and damage restoration company in Buda and the Greater Austin Area. Our mission is to provide a suite of services where customer satisfaction is the primary focus. Our foundation is stable and we are ready for growth.
Restoration/Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Experience is preferred, but not necessary. We will train any individual willing to learn.
- Must pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid Texas D/L.
- Overtime and commission opportunities.
- Must be willing to be on-call, with weekend work a possibility.
- Most importantly, integrity, presentability, and reliability are required.
- Apply with a teamwork attitude.
- Work independently, learn and follow instructions with little or no supervision.
- Perform janitorial tasks including dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, and trash removal.Use industrial cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Maintain equipment in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for requesting equipment and supplies as needed.
- Attend all required meetings and training.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Activate and deactivate the security system of the facility assigned.
- Maintain security of building at all times, keeping all interior and exterior doors securely locked.
- Report any unsafe or hazardous conditions immediately to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to report to assigned job on time.
- Must able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects of 40 or more pounds and climb stairs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
We are also accepting applications for an Office Manager and Construction Supervisor. Apply below!