Please be aware that we can start your flood cleanup in San Marcos before all the floodwater recedes. If there are still a few inches of water on the ground and we can navigate your property safely, then we can begin using our water pumps and other cleanup methods. The sooner we can get there to start, the better we can stop water damage from spreading!
Our Specialized Equipment for Flood Cleanup Jobs
Do not be disheartened after flood water or a broken pipe has inundated your home. There is still a chance to save and restore plenty of what has been flooded!
We have two goals when we are hired for flood cleanup in San Marcos or the surrounding areas: to make certain we do great work at a competitive cost, and to help you have hope that things aren’t as bad as they look.
When water is flooding your home and wreaking havoc, you need to act fast! Contact our specialists for industry-leading flood cleanup in San Marcos, TX, or the surrounding areas, and we will tell you how soon we can be there.
With our genuine sense of urgency combined with our extensive industry experience, we can get your home back to a livable condition against before you know it!
We use advanced industry equipment to efficiently cleanup your property, including:
- Water pumps: If there is still standing water in your property when we arrive, then we can use high-powered pumps fast and effective water removal. Our water pumps are effective no matter how much water is flooding your home, from just a few inches to a foot or more.
- Water vacuums: Once the standing water has been largely eliminated, we will use specialized water vacuums to target where water has pooled. If there is a low point on your property, for example, then the water will pool there and can soak down into the flooring. Our industrial-grade water vacuums can minimize how much soaks into the ground.
- Air circulators: Powerful air circulators that are much more than just a big fan are brought into your property to keep the air flowing throughout affected spaces. Circulating air reduces humidity and mugginess, which makes it difficult for mold to grow while the remaining water dries out. Depending on the extent of the damage, it might be necessary to leave the air circulators running for several days for best effectiveness.
- Wall and cavity drying systems: Our San Marcos flood cleanup team is also equipped with unique pressure dryers and cavity drying systems that allow for air to circulate inside flooded walls. Some of the worst mold growth will start in walls where it is unseen from the outside. Using this equipment, we can identify what walls or cavities – like spaces between bathroom fixtures and a wall – have been affected and start drying them through directed airflow.
- Steam cleaners: One of the last steps of cleaning up after a flood is bringing in the steam cleaners. Even with all of the other steps followed and equipment used, it is possible that mold growth will begin where the flood damage was the worst. Steam cleaning equipment can apply fungicides and deodorizers where needed, such as damp carpeting and even upholstered furniture.
“I work with a property management company and we used W.B. Arthur Restoration & Cleaning this past summer. They made themselves available any time we needed them and stayed until the job was complete. There were times when we needed something done that day and he did everything possible to get it done. Cleaning was done well and if there was any issue he made sure to correct it that very minute. We will continue using W.B. Arthur Restoration & Cleaning for our maid service and carpet cleaning. Very thorough.”L.G.
“Our professional dental office in Dripping Springs, Texas recently experienced some water damage that came into the back of our entire building from severe weather on a Friday evening. We called W.B. Arthur Restoration and Cleaning on Saturday morning, by that afternoon a crew leader was out at our business evaluating the damages and executed a plan to have our office up and running to see patients on Monday morning. W.B. Arthur went above and beyond to get things moving. The entire crew was extremely professional and efficient. All aspects of the job went very smooth. They maintained constant communication and handled our business very professionally. Their prices are reasonable and fair for the services provided. Trey Baumann was very honest and open with the process and walked us through every step in detail. We highly recommend W.B. Arthur Restoration and Cleaning.”R.S.
“Called after finding the upstairs toilet had cracked and been leaking and refilling itself for several days!! Massive water damage to garage and all of upstairs. Owner was there within an hour and a half....took several hours to assess all the damage and took all measurements and photos for the insurance company. He got his crew out that same evening and they got all the water hosed out and started up all the air movers and dehumidifiers immediately!!! The next day, the crew was out again and got ALL of the demo done!! Have had nothing but a great experience with them....even in the midst of a disaster, they have been incredibly caring and have explained every detail of the operation!!! Would recommend these guys to anyone and everyone I know!!!”K.H.
Serving Throughout Austin, Buda, San Marcos, and New Braunfels100 Precision Dr.
Buda, TX 78610