Water Extraction to Start Out
In order to take control of the situation, we will speedily and thoroughly remove any sitting water from your home. Using specialized equipment, our trained professionals will remove the water in your home through a system of strong water pumps. Whether your home was damaged during a storm and sustained flood damage, or a broken pipe or leak caused water to build up, we can help rapidly extract the remaining standing water.
Water Mitigation to Minimize Damage
Not only will we remove the water that has flooded your home, we will also do what we can to limit the damage to your home as much as possible through industry-tested water mitigation methods. We will locate and inspect the source of the issue.
Common Sources of Water Leaks
The four most likely sources of a serious water leak and indoor flooding are:
- Broken pipe or plumbing fixture
- Busted appliance with a water hookup
- Natural inundation from a storm surge
- Leak from the ceiling during a rainstorm
Once we identify the source, we can help stop the issue from becoming even more serious than it already is. We will also look at what areas of your home have already been damaged and apply preventative methods to protect what we can.
Additional services we offer that can be useful after water removal is completed:
- Carpet cleaning: The carpeting in your home may take the brunt of water damage during a flood. We use high-grade steam cleaners to eliminate mold that may try to form where your carpet was soaked.
- Roof repair: If your home was flooded due to a hole in your roofing, then you can count on our team to repair it. With some professional patchwork, you can prevent future flooding so you won’t need to schedule another emergency water removal service the next time a rainstorm hits San Marcos.
- Airduct cleaning: The water that flooded your home may have actually contaminated your airducts, too. This can happen either by water leaking into an airduct from a higher floor, or by the HVAC system running while unclean water floods a room. Our airduct cleaning services eliminate mold, fungus, and spores trapped in the vents so you can breathe easy again.
- Upholstery cleaning: It might be possible to save some of your damaged upholstered furniture that got soaked during the indoor flood. Be sure to ask our technicians about our upholstery cleaning services while they work on your water removal job.
Don’t Wait to Call for Help During an Emergency
We cannot stress enough the importance of calling us at as soon as possible when your home is flooded. The sooner we can get to your home to lend a professional hand, the better. Water damage only gets worse as time goes on. Get it under control and quickly with our emergency water removal services in San Marcos!
Protect Your Home from Water Damage – Call Our Restoration Specialists
Your house won’t feel like your home until after all traces of flood water have been removed. Our water removal services paired with our restoration services like carpet cleaning and appliance salvaging can make your home livable in less time than you probably think. If you have an emergency and water is flooding into your home, don’t wait. The specialists at W.B. Arthur are available around the clock to help when you need it most.
“I work with a property management company and we used W.B. Arthur Restoration & Cleaning this past summer. They made themselves available any time we needed them and stayed until the job was complete. There were times when we needed something done that day and he did everything possible to get it done. Cleaning was done well and if there was any issue he made sure to correct it that very minute. We will continue using W.B. Arthur Restoration & Cleaning for our maid service and carpet cleaning. Very thorough.”L.G.
“Our professional dental office in Dripping Springs, Texas recently experienced some water damage that came into the back of our entire building from severe weather on a Friday evening. We called W.B. Arthur Restoration and Cleaning on Saturday morning, by that afternoon a crew leader was out at our business evaluating the damages and executed a plan to have our office up and running to see patients on Monday morning. W.B. Arthur went above and beyond to get things moving. The entire crew was extremely professional and efficient. All aspects of the job went very smooth. They maintained constant communication and handled our business very professionally. Their prices are reasonable and fair for the services provided. Trey Baumann was very honest and open with the process and walked us through every step in detail. We highly recommend W.B. Arthur Restoration and Cleaning.”R.S.
“Called after finding the upstairs toilet had cracked and been leaking and refilling itself for several days!! Massive water damage to garage and all of upstairs. Owner was there within an hour and a half....took several hours to assess all the damage and took all measurements and photos for the insurance company. He got his crew out that same evening and they got all the water hosed out and started up all the air movers and dehumidifiers immediately!!! The next day, the crew was out again and got ALL of the demo done!! Have had nothing but a great experience with them....even in the midst of a disaster, they have been incredibly caring and have explained every detail of the operation!!! Would recommend these guys to anyone and everyone I know!!!”K.H.
Serving Austin, Buda, San Marcos, New Braunfels & Surrounding Areas5365 Industrial Way
Buda, TX 78610